Veterans Day is the perfect time to express our deep gratitude to dedicated veterans who spend their whole life to defend their country in war and peacetime. So, it’s never a bad time to say thank you for their service. There is no debate to thank them but what to say instead of thank you for your service? If you often say thank you for your service again and again on Veterans Day, this year, why not make a difference?
What To Say Instead of Thank You For Your Service?
So, what to say instead of thank you for your service?
There is a wide range of examples in which to show your appreciation and gratitude. Here are some of the most popular ways to say thank you instead of “thank you for your service”.
General thank you
- I appreciate you!
- I am so grateful for having you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
- Thanks for all you do.
- Thank you always for being there.
- I appreciate your sacrifice so much.
- I’m thankful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
Thank You For Your Service Messages For A Soldier
- You’re not only a hero in my heart, but you’re also a shinest star to the men and women of our country.
- Thank you so much for serving your family, country, and fellow men.
- With your efforts, America will remain the land of the free!
- I can live free only thanks to you, who served our country.
- Thank you for your tribute to our country is the least I can do.
- My gratitude is the least I can give back for your service in the armed forces.
What To Say Instead Of Thank You For Your Service To Soldiers Over Seas
- There’s no word that can enough express my gratitude for your service in the military. Thank you for keeping Americans safe!
- Thank you for the sacrifice of your time with your family and friends, that I could have peace and safety with my important ones.
- Freedom is not free and it’s you and other veterans that pay a price for all of us. Thank you today and every day that we enjoy freedom and justice for all.
- As one of America’s veterans, you are the pride and delight of your country. You have served our homeland, have protected our citizens, and prioritize all others before yourself. So, I will be always thankful to you.
- You have made great sacrifices for our community by spending your whole life and career in the military; so the least I can do is say, “Thank you!”
- When it comes to heroes, I think immediately of the men and women in the armed forces. Thank you for your sacrifices to our country.
- Risking your life not only for your important ones but for everyone from the brave man’s home makes you a hero worthy of history’s iron pen. Thank you for wearing the uniform and helping to keep our country intact!
How To Say ‘Thanks for Your Service’ on Social Media
- To all the members of the military, thank you so much for your brave service to your country, and happy Veterans Day!
- On Veterans Day, I want to say thank you to all members of our military, in all branches, past, and present from the very bottom of my heart. Our gorgeous country wouldn’t be what it is today without you.
- Our country is free thanks to dedicated citizens like you, who participate in the armed forces to defend and serve those who can’t. Thank you for putting your life on the line to save many others.
- On this special day, we value all current and former members of the armed forces. Our country’s greatness is formed on the foundation of your spirit, commitment, and sacrifice. Thank you so much!
- Selflessness, courage, and determination are your driving factors; For that, you are the perfect soldier! Thank you for your efforts for our country.
- Having a friend who served our community with courage, glory, and honor makes me proud so much. Thank you for your service and I’m grateful for having you in my life! On this special day, you may receive plenty of thank you messages for soldiers, so I want to send you a more personal message: a good job, dude.
Famous Veterans Day Quotes To Honor Their Service
- “…I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free. And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.”- Lee Greenwood
- “Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.”- Abraham Lincoln
- “Who kept the faith and fought the fight; The glory theirs, the duty ours.”- Wallace Bruce
- “America’s Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world.”- John Doolittle
- “The patriot’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree.”- Thomas Campbell
- “Those that die for a good cause hover as a cloud of witness over the nation.”- Henry Ward Beecher
- “It’s about how we treat our veterans every single day of the year. It’s about making sure they have the care they need and the benefits that they’ve earned when they come home. It’s about serving all of you as well as you’ve served the United States of America.”- Barack Obama
- “Here men endured that a nation might live.”- Herbert Hoover
- “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.”- Billy Graham
- “There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism.”- Alexander Hamilton
- “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.”- George S. Patton
- “The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.”- Douglas MacArthur
- “America without her soldiers would be like God without his angels.”- Claudia Pemberton
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.”- Elmer Davis
- “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.”- Joseph Campbell
For more inspiration Veterans Day quotes, check out: 40+ Meaningful Quotes On Veterans Day
Awesome gift ideas for everyone
A veteran shirt is always a great option to give your superheroes in your life.
Death Smiles At All Of Us Only The Veterans Smile Back Shirt$15.99
Son Of America Desert Storm Veteran Shirt$15.99
I Am A Veteran T Shirt Enlistment Has No Expiration Date$15.99
Not Everyone Who Lost His Life In Vietnam Died There Shirt$15.99
We Owe Veterans Everything Veterans Shirt$15.99
I Wear Red For Everyone To See Veteran Shirt$15.99
A word from Tshirt at Low Price
Every day is a great time to thank veterans for their service. However, it’s especially significant on Veterans Day. In many circumstances, a short “thank you for your service” is enough, but if you’re looking for what to say instead of thank you for your service, pick one of these messages to express your gratitude. These Veterans Day messages are a great way to touch the hearts of those in the military.