January symbolizes a new year, a new beginning, and for some – a goodbye to one year old and hello to the next. While you may still be recovering from the holiday mayhem, those special people born in the first month of the year are keeping the party going. If you have someone’s birthday in January in your circle and want to make it more memorable, take the hint from the following January birthday gifts.
5 Amazing Facts About People Born in January
Through their personalities, choosing January birthday gifts will become easier. Let’s take a look at the January birthdays sign to see what kind of person they are.
#1. They are very friendly
People born in January are very friendly. They can make friends even with some introverted people. They are sociable and therefore, everyone loves being around them. Not everyone is instantly likable but these people have that born quality in them.
#2. They Overflow with Confidence
Now, that’s a quality that other January-borns have to develop, but it comes naturally to them. They are almost never worried or afraid of anything. They can say anything and everything without worry. But ah ah, sometimes confidence can turn into overconfidence and they have to handle it.
#3. They are Intolerant to Stupidity
They can’t stand the fact that the person they’re talking to is stupid or talk stupidly. It makes them boil from inside and they may not even speak out loud because they’re not made that way.
#4. Bold and Understanding
The boldness of January birthday people comes from within and they are helpless in explaining to people that they are so bold. All they do is smile back and say that’s my way. Despite their boldness, they have a better understanding of people and will always know who needs a little support and they won’t let anyone down.
#5. They are the chatter box
Obviously, you can tell that if a person is very confident, funloving, bold, and does everything well, those who have birthdays in January, will be very talkative. They can talk all day and still have something to say. They speak in a very polite and sweet manner that would make anyone jealous with their tone of voice.
Now you know the personalities of those who had January birthday month. Next part, I will share with you the guide of January birthday ideas.
Birthday Gift Ideas For January
After the frenzy of holiday gift-giving in December, it can sometimes be hard to think of birthday gifts in January. With that said, we’ll help you by providing fun ideas for January birthday gifts, so you can send the perfect gift that they will actually love.
#1. January Birthday Gift Ideas For Men
It’s time: The guy in your life is a year older and wiser. No matter what age they are, on his birthday, he deserves a thoughtful birthday gift. There are some rules when choosing January birthday gifts:
– According to personality: As I mentioned above, you can base on his personality and pick the right present. Men born in January often have an outgoing personality, so gifts such as watches, travel bags, or a personalized t-shirt are suitable choices.
– According to interest: Interest is one of the factors you should prioritize when choosing January birthday gift ideas. If he is someone who loves to travel, why not buy him camping gear? Or if he likes to take care of his appearance, a suit is best.
– According to the age: Age also affects the selection of the right present for January birthday. The youth can have more diverse options, while middle-aged men should focus more on practical or health-promoting products such as massagers or functional foods.
#2. January Birthday Gift Ideas For Women
We understand that most of us have suffered from all the holiday shopping and we want to cut down spending this month. But, it’s her birthday, no one wants to skip celebrating their own birthday as well as getting a 2-in-1 Christmas & birthday gift. The January-born person deserves a special birthday gift because it’s her day.
– According to personality: For example, if she has an outgoing, energetic personality, then choose something unique and personal. A gift as simple as a fun mug or a trolling gift is sure to surprise her. Or if the woman in your life is a casual seeker, a blanket with a sweet design would make a heartwarming birthday gift.
– According to interest: When you pick January birthday gifts for her, consider her interest. Remember the things she likes or talks about, whether it’s cooking, art, science, sport, music, or movies. Think about any interests and hobbies that she may have. Try to remember anything she might mention wanting these days.
– According to her work: If you’re still wondering what to get her on her big day, think of her work. You can give her something relating to her work. For instance, if she is a beauty vloger, get her makeup products. If she is an office worker, a coffee mug is the best January birthday for her.
January Birthday Gift Idea Is A Shirt By Tshirtatlowprice
Are you overwhelmed by too many January birthday ideas? If you still haven’t decided on a gift at the last minute, consider t-shirts. Clothes are always something that we prioritize when it comes to the best birthday gifts. Who doesn’t have a few t-shirts in their wardrobe? This year, refresh her t-shirt collection with more unique tops. For example, you might consider a personalized t-shirt with his age like this one.
Or if she/he is a horoscope lover, why not give her a shirt of her zodiac sign. January is divided into 2 main zodiac signs based on the date of birth. People born between December 22 and January 19 are Capricorn, and those from January 20 to January 31 are Aquarius. To find Zodiac January birthday gift ideas, you can refer to our list of Capricorn birthday gifts and Aquarius birthday gifts. No matter if you’re looking for January birthday ideas for adults or for kids, we’ve got you covered.
*** See More: Important birthday milestones that you should know
FAQ About January Birthday People
#1. What Color Is January?
Dark Red, Dark Blue, Blue
#2. What Sign Is A January Birthday?
People born between December 22 and January 19 are Capricorn, and those from January 20 to January 31 are Aquarius.
#3. What Is The Flower For January Birthday?
+ Star sign for people born from January 1 to January 19: Capricorn
+ Star sign for people born from January 20 to January 31: Aquarius
#4. Is January A Good Birthday Month?
A Journal of Social Science study involving celebrities from a variety of professions found that January babies seem to have the greatest chance of becoming famous. They are also natural born leaders.
Another study by the European University of Neurology with 400 university students found that those born in the winter months were less irritable and moody than those born in the summer. The majority of people born in January are Capricorn (Dec 22 to Jan 19), who are ambitious yet humble and tend to achieve their big plans humbly.
Above is a summary of all information about January birthday people. From personality, hobbies to zodiac signs. Hope you can find the best January birthday gifts and make them a memorable birthday.