The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is certainly no stranger to the generation during the ’80s through comic books, television shows, films, a hugely successful toy line, and other tie-in products of nearly 20 years ago. In 1990, the franchise reached new peaks with the release of its first live-action film.
TMNT revolves around four Turtles in a laboratory mutated, including Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michaelangelo. Thanks to the care of a mutated rat named Splinter, they later grow up and become heroes to protect New York.
The emergence of the Ninja Turtles as a balancing factor of nature: When the villain – the Foot Clan with the mastermind Shredder – threatens the peace, heroes appear to save the situation.
Famous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Quotes
For a generation of kids who grew up with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the famous catchphrase “cowabunga!” and many familiar quotes are just like a part of their childhood. The turtles remain mostly favorites to this day.
There are many aspects of these films to be looked back on with delight, with many agreeing that the remarkable quotes remain the highlight. Whether it’s wise teachings from Master Splinter or wise lessons from Turtles, there are various quotes to choose from, and some of them are outstanding that win the hearts and minds of a generation.
- Wise men say, ‘forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.’- Michelangelo
- “Worst Rescue I’ve Ever Had” – April O’Neil
- “I Challenge”- Shredder
- “When You Die It Will Be Without Honor”- Splinter
- “A Little Too Raph”- Michelangelo
- “Cowabunga”- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles And Splinter
- “You Were You Expecting Maybe The Addams Family?”- Donatello
- “Yo Dude”- Splinter
- “Class Is Pain 101, Instructor Is Casey Jones”- Casey Jones
- “I Love Being A Turtle”- Michelangelo
- “We turtles don’t know the meaning of the word ‘defeat’.”-Leonardo
- “Gentlemen, and Raphael”
- “Remember, nothing is as strong as family.”
- “The bonds of family are stronger than steel…”
- “Are you guys thinking what I’m thinking?”
- “You don’t understand science.”
- “You live, you die, you fight as brothers!”
- “I told Splinter I’d get this team in shape again.”
- “What kind of idiot puts his name on a death machine?”
- “I always thought the future of ninjutsu would be taller.”
- “I think he’s blushing.”
- “I feel like I’m in an ugly convention.I finished you off myself. You can’t be alive.”
- “What language is that Mikey? Nitwit?”
- “And it makes great organic pizza, if you’re into that kind of thing.”
- “But us, turtles, why must we stand alone against the forces of evil?”
- “I can’t keep fighting alien technology with a six foot staff.”
- “Their world can never be ours.”
- “The Rat is the cleanest one.”
- “I finished you off myself. You can’t be alive.”
- “Looks more like fall to me.”
Funny Scenes from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
There are some funny scenes from the fictional movie that will surely bring a smile and raise your mood. These scenes capture the essence of these fun and battle-ready turtles.
- [as he is watching “The Tortoise & The Hare”] Go! Move it, will ya? Aw, you’re letting him blow right by ya! Can you believe this guy? Come on! Don’t just…! Ninja-kick the damn rabbit! Do something!
- Oh, and I want no anchovies. And I mean, no anchovies. You put anchovies on this thing and you’re in big trouble, okay?!
- “Leonardo: We were awesome!
Raphael: Totally tubular!
Donatello: uuh… mega…
Splinter: I have always liked… cowabunga.”
- “Leonardo: [about Casey] Who the heck is that?
Michelangelo: Wayne Gretzky? On steroids?”
- “Donatello: You’re a claustraphobic!
Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I’ve never even looked at another guy before!”
- “[Taunting all the turtles.]” Ahhh the rat… It has a name … It HAD a name …
- (Shredder has just realized who this giant rat is.) Yes, Oroku Saki. I know who you are. We met many years ago, in the home of my master, Hamato Yoshi!
- April O’Neill: And then there’s Casey Jones, a nine-year-old trapped in a man’s body. He might be cute except for that pigheadedness.
- “April: Is Raph coming back?
Donatello: I’m sure he’ll be back any minute…..
[An unconscious Raphael is thrown through the window, landing at Donatello’s feet]”
- “April: What did you do, did you take classes in insensitivity?
Casey Jones: I was just trying to break it to you easy.
April: Oh, well, you failed miserably!
Casey Jones: Hey, Broadzilla, you wouldn’t even be standing here if it weren’t for me.
April: And what do you want? Do you want a thank you?
Casey Jones: No, it’s me who should thank you for that privilege, right?”
- “April: Will I ever see you guys again?
Leonardo: Well, that depends on how fast you stock your pizza.”
- “Casey Jones: New game, round-head. Cricket?
Raphael: Cricket? Nobody understands cricket. You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.”
Wise Man Say Forgiveness Is Divine Shirt Mutant Ninja Turtles
If you’re a fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, you may be familiar with the quote “Forgiveness Is Devine, But Never Pay Full Price For A Late Pizza”. It’s a saying of Michelangelo. If you love the hilarious saying and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Wise Man Say Forgiveness Is Divine Shirt Mutant Ninja Turtles is for you.
The shirt features two turtles. The turtle on the right is Michelangelo. And the other is Donatello.
- Michelangelo, nicknamed Mike or Mikey, is often described wearing an orange eye mask. His signature weapons are the nunchaku, although he has also been depicted using other weapons, such as the grappling hook, tonfa, the manriki-gusari, and a three-section staff. Michaelangelo is the most naturally skilled of the four turtle brothers but prefers to have a great time rather than practice. As the youngest of the group, he is said to be quite immature. Michaelangelo is known for his wisdom, skateboarding enthusiasts, witty optimism, and like his brothers, love of pizza.
- Donatello, nicknamed Don or Donnie, is usually depicted as wearing a purple eye mask. His main signature weapon is the 2 effective bō staff. He is the tallest and most intelligent of the four turtles. But his ninja skills are the lowest of the four turtles because he mainly relies on gadgets rather than combat skills. He is good at technology. Donnie invents all their gadgets from the simplest bo-staff to their amazing vehicles.
When the pizza arrives, he subtracts three dollars from the tab, giving this quote “Wise Man Say Forgiveness Is Divine But Never Pay Full Price For Late Pizza”. Not only is the quote funny with the false wisdom, but the scene itself is well-loved, as it shows how two of the brothers will deal with sadness in their own ways.
“Wise Man Say Forgiveness Is Divine But Never Pay Full Price For Late Pizza” truly stands out on the shirt. Not only is it humorous but it also mentions how most people think about forgiveness. Forgiveness is divine unless someone does something that is unforgivable. In the movie, there’s no doubt that turtles have a deep love for pizza, but the shipper delivers it late. Donnie can forgive him, but the shipper must have subtracted the money. He has to pay the price as he arrives late.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wise Man Say Forgiveness is Divine T-Shirt is a great way to let everyone know that God forgives us, and we should forgive others. Forgiveness seems challenging and difficult to practice. But forgiveness can help you overcome your anger, hurt and find peace.
There are a lot of places offering Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wise Man Say Forgiveness Is Divine But Never Pay Full Price For Late Pizza Shirt. If you’re looking for high-quality at an affordable price, you can get it here. Here at TShirt at Low the shirt cost only $15.99. For such an inexpensive and stylish shirt, what could be better than that?
For those who are big fans of Mutant Ninja Turtles and Michaelangelo, why not buy it now?