Well Paint Me Green And Call Me A Pickle Meaning
Having a sense of humor is one of the essential parts of our life! Sometimes, being funny helps you improve your mental and physical health, as well as make every conversation interesting more than ever!
The Internet is such a great place to show off the most sarcastic ideas and spread them to the netizens. If you’re fond of funny quotes, this is the slogan that you’ll never miss: “Well Paint Me Green And Call Me A Pickle”.
You’ve heard many of these template phrases through the years, but do you know what the phrase “Well Paint Me Green And Call Me A Pickle” really means?
Actually, it’s an expression of surprise or shock. This expression means that the person has just learned something surprising, maybe contrary to what they once believed.
Person A: I finally bought this album!
Person B: You did?
Person A: Yes. Look at it!
Person B: Well paint me green and call me a pickle, I can’t believe you actually bought it!
There are countless possible phrases that could be changed for the pickle coloring and the meaning wouldn’t change. If someone came up with a creative phrase for any other color, it could easily fit in. The words themselves convey little meaning. The aim is to use light humor and quirky imagery to convey the feeling that the situation is odd and surprising in some way.
We can look through some similar examples here:
- Paint me green and call me Kermit.
- Paint me green and call me a leprechaun.
- Paint me green and call me a cucumber.
- Paint me yellow and call me a cab.
- Paint me orange and call me a school bus.
- Paint me pink and call me a pig.
- Paint me white and call me Frosty.
- Paint me purple and call me a grape.
- Paint me green and call me a cucumber.
- Paint me green and call me Gumby.
- Paint me green and stick me in a trash can.
- Paint me green and call me a Martian.
- Paint me green and call me stupid all day.
In addition, we have some other same structures like:
- Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
- Slap me with bread and call me a sandwich.
- Well, Butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
- Well pierce my ears and call me drafty.
- Pin my tail and call me a donkey.
- Fry me in butter and call me a catfish.
- Roll me in cornflour and call me dinner!
- Bow my legs and call me Bambi.
- Roll me up and call me curly.
- Pierce my ears and call me drafty.
- Shave my legs and call me grandpa.
- Wet my feet and call me Ducky.
- Shut my mouth and call me luggage.
- Strip my gears and call me shiftless
- Slap my forehead and call me stupid.
- Feed me nails and call me rusty.
- Rub my belly and call me Buddha.
- Tickle my giblets and call me Butterball.
- Saddle my back and call me a horse!
- Well knock me down and steal my teeth!
- Kick my ass and call me crazy.
- Slap my ass and call me a hypocrite.
- Smack my ass and call me a newborn.
- Slap my ass and call me a donkey.
Looking at these examples, we can see a series of variations in the form “[verb] [my body part] and call me [noun or proper noun].” We can instantly replace the name, such as:
- Smack my ass and call me Judy!
- Well smack my ass and call me Sally.
- Smack my ass and call me Susan.
- Well slap my ass and call me Clementine.
- Well, slap my ass and call me Sandy.
- Paint my toenails and call me Mabel.
- Buy me slippers and call me Dorothy.
- Slap my ass and call me Charlie.
- Well sit on my face and call me Bernard!
So, with some of the examples, we can understand the meaning of the phrase “Well Paint Me Green And Call Me A Pickle” right?
In other words, when someone learned or saw something shocking or surprising, or the first time they’ve met this experience, they would say this expression to show off their surprising emotions.
Like the most commonly used phrase, no one is sure exactly where the phrase “Well Paint Me Green And Call Me A Pickle” came from. But some believe that it originates from the Southern dialect.
Paint Me Green And Call Me A Pickle Cause I’m Done Dealing With You Bitches Shirt
- Picturing the pickle with a funny smile, and the quote: “Well Paint Me Green And Call Me A Pickle Cause I’m Done Dilling With You Bitches!” will sure to put a smile on your face whenever you’re wearing it!
- Wearing this shirt and taking a selfie with a surprising face will get a lot of reactions from your friends, I bet you that!
If you’re not sure where to buy Paint Me Green And Call Me A Pickle Cause I’m Done Dealing With You Bitches Shirt, you buy it here.
Made of 100% premium cotton, the shirt is super soft, moisture-wicking, and body-odor. The shirt will especially hold up well through the washing machine. Here at Tshirt at Low Price, for only $15.99, you can get this stylish shirt.
Cool design along with humorous meaning make it the perfect item to show off your personality. Also, with an array of colors and styles, you’ll easily find your favorite one. The tee is versatile and can be paired with just about anything.
A healthy sense of humor can help you overcome tough times. There’s no reason to resist this practical and humorous shirt. Though you simply laugh at the hilarious sayings on the shirt, you’re actually improving your health. Grab one, spread happiness and laughter to your family and friends while looking stylish!