Christmas is just around the corner! Do you have your favorite movie to watch this Christmas? Home Alone is no doubt a classic Christmas flick. Another movie that’s become a favorite is National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation remains an annual must-watch movie for Christmas. “Christmas Vacation” is about a family man Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase) who tries to create a great Christmas with his wife and their two children, despite all of his efforts failing. However, things go bad quickly. His mean cousin, Eddie (Randy Quaid), and his family appear unplanned and begin living in their camper at the Griswold property.
The film made its debut in theaters in December 1989 and grossed $73.5 million at the North American box office. Over the years, it has become a favorite movie that is loved by audiences during Christmas.
The movie is a masterful piece of comedy that brings a lot of laughs, especially thanks to classic Clark Griswold’s quotes. Many of his quotes are still enjoyable and have stood the test of time over the years.
“Nobody’s Walking Out On This Fun Old Fashioned Family Christmas” is one of his most famous lines. If you like this quote, you might be interested in Nobody’s Walking Out On This Fun Old Family Christmas Xmas T-shirt Xmas Tree. The shirt features an image of the Christmas atmosphere full of Christmas gift boxes and Christmas tree-shaped.
The Christmas Vacation tee reads “Nobody’s Walking Out On This Fun Old Family Christmas”.
When things became so bad that Christmas seemed unsalvageable, Clark’s family decided to pack up and take off instead of worrying about the aftermath. They believed it would be better if everyone left before things got worse.
However, Clark stopped them at the foot of the stairs and said “Nobody’s Leaving. Nobody’s walking out on this fun old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no, We’re all in this together.” For Clark, the disasters they’d suffered were like a military operation run wrong, and he would not let his soldiers shrug off their responsibilities.
Do you like Clark’s quote? His hilarious line will surely put a huge grin from ear to ear. If you’re fond of Clark’s sayings, there’s no reason not to get this shirt.
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation is one of the best Christmas movies of all time. And a bunch of Clark Griswold’s hilarious quotes contributed greatly to making the movie famous and remains popular. His lines are no less funny today than in previous years. Here are the best Clark Griswold quotes:
- “Where do you think you’re going? Nobody’s leaving. Nobody’s walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas! No! No!”
- “We’re kicking off our fun, old-fashioned family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols.”
- “No, I have one of those at home.”
- “I was just looking at something for my wife, God rest her soul.”
- “Honey, they’re family—not strangers off the street.”
- “Your mother waxes her upper lip?… Hmm doesn’t show.”
- “Hey kids, look! A deer!”
- “Burn Some Dust Here. Eat My Rubber!”
- “Whatever, Russ. Whatever.”
- “Eat my road, Red Liver Lips!”
- “Surprised, Eddie? If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn’t be more surprised than I am right now.”
- “Going for a new amateur recreational saucer sled land speed record—Clark W. Griswold Jr.!”
- “Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?”
- “Can’t See The Line, Can You Russ?”
- “Russ, When Was The Last Time I Overdid Anything?”
- “Oops, a little knot here. You work on that.”
- “I was just smelling…smiling! I was just blouse…browsing!”
- “This tree is a symbol of the spirit of the Griswold family Christmas.”
- “We’re going to have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f***ing Kaye!”
- “Worse?! How can they get any worse?! Take a look around you, Ellen! We’re at the threshold of hell!”
- “Dad, you taught me everything I know about exterior illumination.”
- “I just can’t believe you’re actually standing here in my living room, Eddie.”
- “Oh, the silent majesty of a winter’s morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air, a**hole in his bathrobe emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer.”
- “I didn’t go berserk, I simply solved a problem. We needed a coffin, uh, I mean, a tree.”
- “Hallelujah! Holy s**t! Where’s the Tylenol?”
- “Fixed the newel post!”
- “Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I’d like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head.”
- “Don’t piss me off, Art.”
- “When what to my wondering eyes should appear, But a miniature sleigh and… Eddie. With a man in his pajamas and a dog chain tied to his wrists and ankles.”
- “Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my a**. Kiss his a**. Kiss your a**. Happy Hanukkah.”
- “It is a bit nipply out. I mean nippy. What am I saying, nipple?”
- “Wouldn’t be the holiday shopping season if the stores weren’t hooter than they—hotter than they are.”
- “It’s a one-year membership to the Jelly of the Month Club.”
- “I’m gonna catch it in a coat, and smack it with a hammer!”
- “Looks great. Little full, lotta sap.”
- “Eat my road grit, Liver Lips!”
- “If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn’t be more surprised.”
- “When Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he’s gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse!”
Buy Now Nobody’s Walking Out On This Fun Old Family Christmas Xmas T-Shirt
If you’re interested in Christmas Vacation and love Griswold, this shirt is for you. There are various places to buy this Christmas shirt but if you’re looking for an affordable one, get it out here.
The Nobody’s Walking Out On This Fun Old Family Christmas T Shirt is made of 100% premium cotton, which is super soft and comfortable to wear all day long. The tee is breathable, moisture-wicking, and body odor-fighting.
The shirt comes in a wide selection of styles including hoodies, tank tops, sweatshirts, long-sleeve tees, and more. Also, it’s available in 9 colors.
With $15.99, the Christmas Vacation shirt is a staple that won’t bust your budget. The shirt will make a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. You can buy a bunch of your favorite colors for such a cheap price.
The Nobody’s Walking Out On This Fun Old Family Christmas Shirt is a wonderful outfit to dress up this Christmas. We guarantee you’ll love it for sure. Get one for fans of Christmas Vacation, Griswold lovers, and those who love funny sayings in your life. What are you waiting for?