Christmas is nearly coming! What’s a better way to welcome Christmas than sipping a nice mug of hot cocoa and watching all the best Christmas movies. Today, we want to introduce you to a family Christmas film- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Are you a fan of Christmas Vacation? If you’ve never ever watched this flick, sit down, nosh on home theater snacks, and enjoy this festive movie.
What is National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation about?
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation is one of the most surprisingly popular and best Christmas movies of all time. The film is about the misadventures of the Griswold family. The movie follows beleaguered patriarch Clark Griswold (played by Chevy Chase) who attempts to create picture-perfect seasonal festivities with his wife and their two kids.
This is a hilarious film, so everything that can go wrong does. Uncooperative Christmas lights, nasty cousins, and a one-year membership to the Jelly of the Month Club promptly turn Clark’s “good old-fashioned family Christmas” dream into a nightmare. Even worse, Clark’s employers deny paying him the holiday bonus he needs.
Where to watch National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation?
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation is not on Netflix, Amazon Prime, or Hulu in the US. The same goes for the same streamers in Canada.
However, UK subscribers can watch Christmas Vacation through an Amazon Prime membership. The movie is available on fuboTV. Also, you can rent it on Apple TV, Amazon, YouTube, Google Play, the Microsoft Store, and DirecTV.
Best ‘Christmas Vacation’ quotes that will surely bring a smile
Christmas Vacation is also famous for some hilarious movie quotes. If you’re a fan of Christmas Vacation, you probably already know some quotes by heart. These Christmas Vacation quotes are sure to get you in the holiday spirit.
You can use these funny Christmas Vacation quotes to make a witty Instagram caption, write a Christmas card, or win Christmas trivia.
- “Burn some dust. Eat my rubber!” — Clark Griswold
- “Dad, I think what you mean is ‘Burn rubber, and eat my dust…’” — Rusty Griswold
- “Whatever, Russ. Whatever.” — Clark Griswold
- “We’re kicking off our fun, old-fashioned family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols.” — Clark Griswold
- “We’re gonna have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas.”— Clark Griswold
- “We’re not driving all the way out here so you can get one of those stupid ties with the Santa Clauses on it, are we Dad?” — Audrey Griswold
- “No, I have one of those at home.” — Clark Griswold
- “Hey kids, look! A deer!” — Clark Griswold
- “I think you’re forgetting how difficult it’s going to be having everybody at the house at the same time.” — Ellen Griswold
- “Where do you think you’re gonna put a tree that big?” — Todd Chester
- “Bend over and I’ll show ya!” — Clark Griswold
- “A lot of sap in here! Looks great. A little full. A lot of sap.” — Clark Griswold
- “I was just smelling…smiling! I was just blouse…browsing!” — Clark Griswold
- “Honey, they’re family—not strangers off the street.” — Clark Griswold
- “Your mother waxes her upper lip?…Hmm doesn’t show.” — Clark Griswold
- “You’re the last true family man.” — Bill
- “Where do you think you’re going? Nobody’s leaving. Nobody’s walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We’re all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here.” — Clark Griswold
- “Mom? This box is meowing.” — Rusty Griswold
- “I hope nobody I know drives by and sees me standing in the yard staring at the house in my pajamas.” — Audrey Griswold
- “Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?” — Clark Griswold
- “She’ll see it later honey, her eyes are frozen shut.”— Ellen Griswold
- “You just march over there and slug that creep in the face.” — Margo Chester
- “He’s cute, ain’t he? Only problem is, he’s got a little bit of Mississippi leg hound in him. Mood catches him right, he’ll grab your leg and just go to town. You don’t want him around if you’re wearing short pants, if y’know what I mean!” — Cousin Eddie
- “If you’re good, Santa knows it. And if you believe in him, and you believe in your mom and you believe in your dad—if you’ve been good all year round, Santa Claus is going to bring you something.” — Clark Griswold
- “What are you looking at?” — Ellen Griswold
- “Oh, the silent majesty of a winter’s morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air, an a**hole in his bathrobe emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer.” — Clark Griswold
Truck Christmas Vacation Family Shirts Griswold Family Christmas
Are you a fan of Griswold and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation? The movie is hilarious and honest with many funny Griswold quotes, which make it a classic. “Burn Some Dust. Eat My Rubber” is one of the famous quotes in the movie that brings laughs. This humorous quote is also printed on some products like t-shirts. Truck Christmas Vacation Family Shirts Griswold Family Christmas is an outstanding example.
If you love National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation and your favorite character Clark Griswold, this shirt is for you. “Burn Some Dust. Eat My Rubber” is from a conversation between Clark Griswold and his wife Ellen (Beverly D’Angelo) in the car when he is pestering his wife.
The Griswold Christmas Shirt features an image of the Christmas atmosphere including reindeers flying Santa’s sleigh, Christmas trees, campfires, and a truck. The picture is cozy and joyful. The Griswold Family Christmas Vacation Shirt reads “Gris wold Family Christmas. Burn Some Dust. Eat My Rubber”, which is one of the funny quotes making the movie famous.
“Burn Some Dust. Eat My Rubber” is one of the funniest Clark’s lines in the movie. The line has stood the test of time over the years. It is no less funny today than they were years ago.
The Griswold Family Christmas Truck Christmas Vacation Family Shirt is truly a fantastic gift for those who are looking forward to Christmas, Griswold fans, Griswold lovers, and fans of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
Whether you’re watching Christmas Vacation for the first or fiftieth time, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation The Griswold Family T-Shirt is bound to get you into the holiday spirit. Christmas isn’t complete unless you wear this festive shirt. It will definitely be the hit of any Christmas party.
Buy Now Truck Christmas Vacation Family Shirts Griswold Family Christmas
If you’re not sure what to buy Truck Christmas Vacation Family Shirts Griswold Family Christmas, get it out here. The Christmas Vacation shirt is made of 100% cotton, which is so soft and breathable that you won’t want to take it off. It’s moisture-wicking and body odor-fighting so you can comfortably wear it all day long. n
The shirt comes in a wide variety of colors and styles including hoodies, sweatshirts, long-sleeve tees, and more. Also, the price is affordable. With only $15.99, you can get a quality Griswold Family Christmas shirt, what could be better than that?
Give one to your husband, friends, family members, clients, girlfriend, and those who love Griswold and Christmas Vacation movies. Don’t hesitate anymore! Buy now!