As a Tshirt at Low Price Affiliate, you can earn money just by sharing your favorite Tshirt at Low Price products and designs with friends, family and followers. All you need to do is share your unique affiliate link.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Tshirt at Low Price Affiliate Program:
- Earn 20% commission on all confirmed purchases through your link
- Unlimited earning potential—use your link as much as you want
- No cost to sign up, no minimum sales requirements to cash out your earnings
- Track your earnings and see exactly which products sold
- Your affiliate link has a 30-day purchase window—if someone visits through your link but doesn’t purchase for two weeks, you still get commission for the sale.
How Affiliate Program Works
Step 1: Apply with your Tshirt at Low Price affiliate account
- You’ll need a valid PayPal email linked to your account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one here.
- We’ll send an approval email to your PayPal email address. Check your spam folders if you haven’t received an email within 24 hours.
Once you’re approved, they’ll show up under the add to cart button on product page.
Anyone who clicks your link will have a 30-day purchase window through a site cookie, see More Info below for details.
- Check the earnings section under the dropdown menu of your account.
- A 30-day grace period applies for orders to clear from time of purchase.
- See the More Info section below for details on tracking sales and grace periods.
Affiliate commissions are paid on the final base price of a product.
Markup on the product, you will only be paid a commission on the base price. If a product is on sale, the commission will be paid on the final sale price.
There is a 30-day grace period for orders to clear from time of sale.
There are no fees as an Tshirt at Low Price affiliate, ever.
All you need is a Tshirt at Low Price affiliate account linked to a valid Paypal email.
Track exactly what sells in real time.
In the earnings section, you can monitor which designs and products sell best, along with how much you’ve earned on each.
A cookie is a tracker that helps us determine who sent them—whoever clicks your link will be “cookie’d” for 30 days. A visitor doesn’t have to make an immediate purchase for you to earn sales commission. Any purchase during that period counts as your referral.
When visitors add products to their cart, a cart cookie adds an additional 30-day purchase window on top of your site cookie—from the day the product is added.