The fourth Thursday in November marks the annual celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday. This year, to help bring some joy to the day of gratitude, we’ve rounded up some funny Thanksgiving jokes and puns. Share these delightful jokes and puns on social media or around the dinner table to create a Thanksgiving Day full of laughs!
Hilarious Thanksgiving jokes and puns
What Are The Best Thanksgiving Jokes And Puns?
Best Thanksgiving Jokes And Riddles
Refer to these Thanksgiving jokes and riddles and then share one of them around the dinner table to delight everyone!
- What do Thanksgiving and Halloween have in common?
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
- What is a turkey’s favorite candy?
Thanksgiving jokes and puns the whole family will love
- What do you call a small cup at Thanksgiving
– A Gobble-let
- What kind of music do pilgrims like?
– Plymouth Rock
- What’s a turkey’s favorite Thanksgiving food?
– Nothing, they’re already stuffed.
Best Thanksgiving Puns
If you are looking for great Thanksgiving jokes and puns, don’t miss these funny Thanksgiving puns!
- “You are the pumpkin pie of my eye.”
- “Thanksgiving is plucking awesome”
- “I’m all about that baste.”
- “Let’s get basted!”
- “Feast your eyes on this”
- “The way we shop a few hours after Thanksgiving would have our ancestors turn over in their gravy.”
- “Pour some gravy on me”
- “Don’t be a jerky, eat some turkey”
- “Don’t make Thanksgiving a cluster-pluck”
- “50 shades of gravy”
- “Poul-tree on Thursday, Christmas Tree on Friday.”
- “You think Thanksgiving dinner is done? You ain’t seen stuffing yet.”
- “Go stuff yourself”
- “Pumpkin pie love you”
- “You can’t quit reading these Thanksgiving puns cold turkey.”
- “Thanksgiving has the tur-key to my heart”
- “Total Feast Mode”
- “Let’s give them pumpkin to talk about”
- “Talk Turkey to me”
- “Fowl on the play. Not saying grace before dinner.”
Thanksgiving Jokes And Puns About Thanksgiving Dinner
Turkey Jokes And Puns
Thanksgiving jokes and puns about turkey
You know, it’s hard to imagine a Thanksgiving feast without a delicious turkey dish. So, let’s enjoy your meal and relax with these hilarious Thanksgiving jokes and puns.
- I feel like the turkey tonight because I’m really stuffed.
- What song does the cook love to sing while preparing Thanksgiving turkey? All About That Baste.
- Have you heard what Thanksgiving and Halloween have in common? They’ve both got Gobble-ins.
- Do you know what kind of key can’t open any doors? It’s a tur-key.
- Never have a Thanksgiving dinner with four percussionists, there would always be a fight over who got the drumsticks.
- If the turkey ends up a bit dry, what do you call the gravy? The gift that keeps on Thanks-giving.
- What do pampered turkeys drink out of? Their own gobble-lets.
- I should really stop telling Thanksgiving jokes, but it’s hard to go cold turkey.
- If Carly Rae Jepsen was going to voice the turkey in a Thanksgiving TV ad, what would she sing? Hey I just met you, and this is gravy, but here’s my stuffing, so carve me maybe.
- Why can’t you take a turkey to Church? They might use fowl language.
Side Dishes & Gravy Jokes And Puns
There is no doubt that the turkey is the centerpiece of a Thanksgiving feast, but there are many other treats to enjoy, from delicious side dishes to different flavors of gravy. Let’s scroll down to see the best Thanksgiving jokes and puns for side dishes, gravy, and others at the dinner table.
Thanksgiving jokes and puns about side dishes
- Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive? Because it had 24 carrots.
- Why did the potatoes always cause arguments with the gravy? They were agi-taters.
- We all went to the theatre to see a play before Thanksgiving, it was called Much A-do About Stuffing.
- Why was the cranberry embarrassed? It saw the turkey dressing.
- Did you hear about the Thanksgiving celebration where everyone turned up wearing red stockings? They thought they were supposed to bring cranberry socks.
- At this time of year, we just have to eat, drink, and cranberry.
- I have a funny joke to tell you about a comedian who drunk a jug of gravy at his show. He was a laughing stock.
- Did you hear about the dog that liked his Thanksgiving dinner? He was gravy trained!
- Why are the cranberries always wet? Because they’ve been ocean sprayed.
- What’s the best dessert to serve after Thanksgiving turkey? How about some cranberry gobbler.
Thoughtful Thanksgiving Gift Ideas In 2021
Just take any of these beautiful items into consideration if you are looking for a great Thanksgiving gift for the one you love!
WKRP Turkey Drop Shirt As God Is My Witness Thanksgiving Shirt$15.99
Turkey Nurse Shirt Stethoscope Happy Thanksgiving$15.99
Teacherlife Shirt Thankful For My Little Turkeys$15.99
Teacherlife Shirt Blessed & Thankful For My Turkeys$15.99
Thanksgiving Teacher Shirt I Teach The Cutest Little Turkey$15.99
Rex Dinosaur Shirt Rawr Turkey I Try To Be Good Take After Grandma$15.99
We deeply hope that these delightful Thanksgiving jokes and puns will help you bring smiles to your loved ones’ faces. In addition, you can look for some inspirational Thanksgiving poems or Thanksgiving quotes to make the day even more meaningful. And don’t forget to send some thoughtful Thanksgiving wishes to the people you love to let them know how much they mean to you!