Let’s Go Brandon Face Mask
GOP Congressman Jeff Duncan wears ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask in House Chamber. He wore a mask featuring the new conservative meme “Let’s Go Brandon” that everyone understands that is “f**k Joe Biden” chant.
Duncan, who has been a frequent critic of mask mandates throughout the pandemic, was seen wearing the mask in the nation’s capital on Monday and his Let’s go brandon face mask becomes a hot trend among netizens.
Let’s wear your own favorite face mask and make your own statement right now!
- SIZE: Mask Dimensions: 8 x 5.25 inches
- 3 LAYERS OF PROTECTION: Outer layer: Polyester Shell Prevents Droplets. Middle & inside layer: 95% cotton – 5% spandex
HOW TO USE:
- Can be reused many times after wash.
- Hand washes only (up to 30 times).
- Do not iron with high temperatures.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use detergent with bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash before use.
WATCH OUT: This is NOT a surgical mask. Non-medical grade, not intended for clinical use. Non-medical face mask could help reduce exposure to dust, allergens; however, the mask is not a respirator and will not eliminate the risk of contracting disease or infection.