Grateful Dead Steal Your Face The North Face Logo Shirt
Steal Your Face in distinct red, white, and blue on the front of this shirt, with the text ‘Steal Your Face’. This logo is imitated by The North Face brand (which is an American outdoor recreation products company). Best shirt for Grateful Dead fans, Steal Your Face lovers, The North Face fans, or anyone who loves rock and roll.
- Grateful Dead: was an American rock band formed in 1965 in Palo Alto, California. The band was ranked 57th by Rolling Stone magazine in its The Greatest Artists of All Time issue. Also, Grateful Dead was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994. The Grateful Dead has sold more than 35 million albums worldwide.
- Steal Your Face: is a live double album by the Grateful Dead, released in June 1976. The album was recorded October 17–20, 1974, at San Francisco’s Winterland Ballroom, during a “farewell run” that preceded a then-indefinite hiatus. It was the fourth and final album released by the band on their original Grateful Dead Records label.
If you’re a fan of Grateful Dead or want to find a funny gift, this Grateful Dead Steal Your Face The North Face Logo Shirt is for you.
Grateful Dead Steal Your Face Skull Shirt
Want to find a gift for your Grateful Dead fans, The North Face fans, don’t miss this tee. Grateful Dead Steal Your Face The North Face Logo Shirt is available in our store. Buy from fellow fans! Check out our shop for more shirts and gifts for Deadheads!
Steal Your Face North Face T Shirt
- Print Type: Direct to Garment printing
- Imported From USA
- Machine Wash
- Our shirts are packed with love, great care, and fast shipping to you anywhere in the world.
- We are confident that you will be unique and express your personality in this design with the right amount of stretch, as well as feeling soft and comfortable when wearing it on
YOU ALSO LOVE: Washington Capitals Grateful Dead Shirt We Dance In All Caps