Cat Poster My House My Cat My Rules
– Best gift for a cat lover, pet lover, cat owner, who love black cats, kittens, meow, inspirational quotes
– The smart design with the right corner of the poster and the quote “My House My Cat My Rules” makes it a meaningful poster for any cat lover to hang on the wall and get inspired!
- This is the cats home, not yours, so show some respect. If you have been invited around, then you know me well enough to know I am a cat lover
- If you want to sit down, find an empty seat. Don’t expect the cat to move.
- If you don’t want to get covered in cat’s hair then don’t sit down, bring a lint roller or strip off at the door (although I rather hope you don’t)
- Don’t ask me to remove the cat from a room, would you ask someone to shove their child in the attic when you come over?
- If you’re allergic to cats, then that’s not my problem, take a pill and quit whining. Or better still, don’t come over.
- Don’t shoo away the cat if the cats decide to say hello please don’t be rude or I’ll have to shoo you out the door
- If the cats choose to sit on you, feel honored, not annoyed. If you upset the cat, then I will unleash. Hell, you have been warned
- No need to tell tell me your opinion regarding the cat being allowed to walk on the table, scratch the sofa, etc. See rule number 1
- Saying “It’s just a cat” to me is offensive, the cat is part of my family, I love and respect all my family, including the one with four legs
- Finally remember this at all times: I prefer the cats to you!
– Give this smartass poster as a gift to your beloved child, son, daughter, schoolkid, mother, father, brother, sister, your soulmates on any special occasion: Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthday, graduation, New Year, Halloween,…
If you love this beautiful Black cat poster, Cat Poster. Let’s buy it with your friends and family to save more on the shipping fee!
Hope you a cheerful time when shopping at our store!