Gifts For Dad
[HOT] Joe Biden said at the St Patrick’s day speech: “Bless me father, for I’m about to sin. I just want you to know, I may be Irish, but I’m not stupid.” The shirt is becoming viral on the Internet. Wear it and be confident to celebrate a fun St Patrick’s day in your own way!
Shipping Policy & Manufacturing Info
Our shirts are made when ordered. Due to the time variability of on-demand manufacturing, we offer 2 options for how quickly you want to receive your order. You can select from the following choices in checkout.
Standard Shipping ($4.95+)
- Orders using this option generally arrive 3-6 days (U.S. orders) and it takes 2 weeks for International orders after being manufactured and shipped. (See notes below)
- Manufacturing times for this option vary more around busier times of the year or during extreme circumstances such as covid-19 shutdowns.
Shipping and expedited manufacturing ($10.95+) (U.S. Only)
- Orders using this option jump to the front of the manufacturing queue which can generally save a couple days (or more during busier times of the year).
- It's highly recommended to use this option if you are ordering for a specific event or holiday.
- Orders using this option generally arrive 2-3 days after being manufactured and shipped. (U.S. only)
- Orders using expedited manufacturing will be printed when the next batch of orders are processed which can vary depending on seasonality and other factors.
- We do not guarantee shipping or arrival dates.
- Manufacturing during the majority of the year takes between 1-5 business days (Mon-Fri) however can take more than a week during the heaviest shopping times of the year. Extreme circumstances such as covid-19 may delay order manufacturing and/or shipping by an additional week or more.
- All manufacturing and shipping times mentioned are just estimates and will vary.
- Some of our popular designs may be pre-printed and may ship out faster than less commonly ordered designs/style/color combinations.
1. Length is measured from the highest point on the collar down to the bottom hem.
2. Width is measured across the body of the shirt under the armpits, one way.
3. Sleeves are measured from center back to hem.