Why Beat By Dallas Shirt Dallas Cowboys Wins Eagles Football Tee so HOT?
The Beat By Dallas Tshirt is going viral on the Internet and becomes a hot trend when trolling Nick Sirianni after winning the football game!
The ironic thing is that Nick Sirianni used to mock Dallas Cowboys by wearing the t-shirt that reads “BEAT DALLAS” and as usual, we don’t promise tomorrow, Dallas wins over The Eagles: 41 vs 21. Such a game! And Beat By Dallas was born, to remark the victory, as well as to troll Nick Sirianni after Monday night’s result.
What’s more, the Cowboys made an edit and wrote “by” in the middle so that the shirt said, “Beat by Dallas.” That’s brilliant! Sirianni started things, wore a “Beat Dallas” T-shirt in the week leading up to the game, and then the Cowboys replied by the great answer and the convincing win!
Shop for fans of football, fans of The Dallas Cowboys to congratulation them on the victory, and to troll the opponent: The Eagles!
It didn’t take long for the Dallas Cowboys Twitter account to troll Nick Sirianni after Monday night’s results.
The Cowboys knocked out Sirianni’s Philadelphia Eagles 41-21 on “Monday Night Football”. The game didn’t end particularly well on most points, with Dallas leading 20-7 in the first half and overtaking Philly 21-14 in the second half.
After Dallas’ convincing win, the team’s social accounts couldn’t resist trolling their foes with a well-executed tweet featuring a modified version of the famed shirt. Specifically, the Cowboys posted a photo of a T-shirt that said “Beat Dallas” on it. The difference is that the Cowboys edited it and wrote “by” in the middle so that the shirt reads “Beat by Dallas.”
What’s the story there?
You may recall that ahead of his first game against the Eagles’ NFC East rival, Sirianni made the bold decision to wear a “Beat Dallas shirt” to his press conference.
Not only do Sirianni and his family have Beat Dallas t-shirts, but so do the entire Eagles. Sirianni says the relationship reminds him of a classic college football rivalry and he considers it that way. He doesn’t care if it provides bulletin board material heading to Monday’s game.
Sirianni said: “I’m sure they’re going to have the picture of [me with] this shirt on there. And that’s fine,” “I don’t know if anyone on our side, their side, needs any more bulletin board material or if it’s even going to help because we know how big the rivalry is and how much it means to both sides.”
Sirianni started things off, and then the Cowboys hit the knockout with a convincing victory. Maybe now that his team is 1-2, Sirianni will drop the t-shirt act.
So, if you want to find something funny to troll the Eagles, this Beat By Dallas Shirt Dallas Cowboys Wins Eagles Football Tee is the best choice.
Notable Moments Of Cowboys-Eagles rivalry
The Cowboys-Eagles rivalry has been one of the most popular in the NFL over the past three decades, characterized by the intensely competitive games that are typical of the NFC East.
- 1987 NFL Season – With many Cowboys players crossing the line on strike, Dallas humiliated the replacement-laden Eagles 41–22. Buddy Ryan accused Tom Landry of rrunning up the score (something Buddy Ryan had accused him of before), and Ryan was determined to get revenge. With little time left and the Eagles 10 points behind, Randall Cunningham faked his knees down and sent a long pass into the end area, resulting in a jamming pass. With the Eagles at one, a final encounter marked revenge for the Eagles, 37–20.
- 1980 NFC Championship Game – After losing to the Cowboys in all but 3 games from 1967–79, the Eagles finished first in the 1980 NFC East due to a draw and thus took the number 1 overall seed. The 1980 NFC Championship was also known as the “Blue Jersey Game”, with the account that the Eagles, chosen as the home team, made the Cowboys wear their seemingly cursed blue jersey (a stigma that was from before Super Bowl V). In front of the cheers of the audience at the Veterans Stadium, the Philadelphia Eagles defeated the Dallas Cowboys with a score of 20-7.
- October 12, 2003: The Eagles 2-2 meet the Cowboys 3-1 and lose to them 23-21; their first loss since 1999. One of the most remarkable moments during the opening kickoff. Andy Reid tried a spot kick to start the match; however, the new Cowboys coach, Bill Parcells, was not fooled and the gamble blew up in Philadelphia’s face. Randal Williams hit the bounce kick and ran into the end zone unaffected in three seconds – the fastest touchdown in NFL history.
- On October 8, 2006, Terrell Owens, who played for the Philadelphia Eagles, played his first game in Philly as a Cowboy. The Philadelphia Eagles won 38–24 with a late intercept coming back from Lito Sheppard’s touchdown. Owens was held with just 3 catches and 45 yards.
- On December 29, 2013, during Week 17 of the 2013 season, the Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys faced off in Dallas for the NFC East Championship. Thus, the winner will get the third seed in the NFC Qualifier and the loser will be disqualified regardless. The Eagles won 24–22 after a block by Brandon Boykin with Kyle Orton’s pass for Miles Austin.
- On Thanksgiving Day November 27, 2014, the Eagles and Dallas had their first meeting of the season at AT&T Stadium in Dallas. Although the Eagles are leading the league, their quarterback Nick Foles, who went 14–4 under Chip Kelly, was injured and had to miss the season. Back-up Mark Sanchez scored a hasty 2-yard touch in the opening leg, a quick lead they never missed while stopping the Cowboys’ offense by keeping Tony Romo in 0 touchdown passes and kept DeMarco Murray under 100 metres. The Eagles confounded the Cowboys by winning 33-10, and going 9–3, giving them the best record in NFC.
- On October 30, 2016, the Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys went head-to-head in what is known as the QB rookie battle between Carson Wentz and Dak Prescott. Despite a rough start, Prescott finished the game 287 yards with two touchdowns, including a 5m pass to tight end Jason Witten helped the Dallas Cowboys beat the Philadelphia Eagles with an overall score of 29- 23.
So, how do you feel about the Cowboys-Eagles rivalry? Are you looking forward to their next match? If you’re a Cowboys fan, power them up by wearing our Beat By Dallas Shirt and let the Eagle know that they’re going to be:”Beat By Dallas”.
Beat By Dallas Shirt – Best Shirt For Cowboys Fan
The Cowboys won over Sirianni’s Philadelphia Eagles 41-21 on “Monday Night Football! And it’s true! Dallas Cowboys Beat The Eagles! Wear this to show off your sense of humor and troll Nick Sirianni, who used to wear a “Beat Dallas” t-shirt. Cowboys edited and wrote “Beat By Dallas”. It’s funny and brilliant!
If you’re a fan of the Cowboys, don’t miss this shirt. Buy the Beat By Dallas shirt for yourself and your friends, who love football and adore Dallas Cowboys games! They’re amazing and have such a convincing win!
Buy Now Got Beat By Dallas Shirt Dallas Cowboys Football Tee
If you’re finding a reliable place to buy this shirt, check it out here. In order to ensure our customers’ requirements, we always update the latest trends and this “Got Beat By Dallas Shirt Dallas Cowboys Football Tee” is now one of our best sellers. You can be assured of quality because all of our t-shirts are made of 100% cotton, proudly printed in the USA, using direct printing on clothes and eco-friendly inks. It feels soft and lightweight that is sure to make you comfortable to wear.
Still wondering about the price? Don’t worry, because we directly manufacture the product and don’t go through any middlemen, so the price is very reasonable, only $15.99 each. That’s why you can absolutely buy many at once without worrying about the price.
Shop for fans of football, fans of The Dallas Cowboys to congratulate them on the victory and to troll the opponent: The Eagles!
You May Love: Catholics Vs Convicts Shirt Football Lovers