Are you looking for meaningful Parents’ Day quotes?
On the second Sunday in May, we celebrate the mother. On the third Sunday of June, we pamper the father. And on the fourth Sunday in July, we are lucky to get the privilege of honoring them together. As Parents’ Day is coming, our team is excited about sharing with you the most meaningful Parents’ Day quotes. Let’s send these beautiful wishes and messages to your beloved Parents on this special day!
Meaningful Parents’ Day Quotes
Take a moment out of your busy life and make a plan to honor parents on this occasion. Below are the most meaningful Parents’ Day quotes you can send to the most wonderful people in your life! Let these quotes help you show your love, care, and respect to your parents.
1. “At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.”– Jane D. Hull
2. “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.”– Jim DeMint
3. “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.”– Roald Dahl
4. “What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange, it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.”– Nicholas Sparks
Let’s surprise your parents with the most meaningful Parents’Day quotes
5. “The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.” – James E. Faust
6. “Our parents deserve our honor and respect for giving us life itself. Beyond this, they almost always made countless sacrifices as they cared for and nurtured us through our infancy and childhood, provided us with the necessities of life, and nursed us through physical illnesses and the emotional stresses of growing up.” – Ezra Taft Benson
7. “My parents didn’t believe in luck. They believed in hard work and in preparing me to take advantage of opportunity. Like many parents, they taught me to be generous but never to depend on the generosity of others.”– Naveen Jain
8. “As parents, we guide by our unspoken example. It is only when we’re talking to them that our kids aren’t listening.” – by Robert Brault.
9. “My parents blessed me with directives to think, to be aware of my choices and their repercussions. They were always trying to teach me how to think, rather than what to think.” – Cathy Burnham Martin
10. “As soon as this child was born I immediately wanted to call my parents and just apologize because I never knew how much they loved me.” – Aston Kutcher
11. “I got a lot of support from my parents. That’s the one thing I always appreciated. They didn’t tell me I was being stupid; they told me I was being funny.” – Jim Carrey
What are meaningful Parents’ Day quotes?
12. “It’s not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.” – Joyce Maynard
13. “You may have the kind of parents that show you all the things about you that you want to get rid of and you realize those traits aren’t yours at all but are merely your parents’ marks that have rubbed off onto you.” – C. JoyBell C.
14. “Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, movement, and action has an effect. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent.” – Bob Keeshan
15. “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.”– Jim DeMint
Are you looking for the most meaningful Parents’ Day quotes
Meaningful Parents’ Day Wishes
Along with your thoughtful gifts for dad, meaningful gifts for mom, Parents’ Day wishes are extremely important for you to express your love and care for them. Let these lovely Parents’ Day wishes make your parents happy and proud.
16. Dear Mom and Dad, though I rarely express in words how much I love you, today I deeply love to say thank you for all your effort show me the right way to make my life more wonderful. Thank you very much! I love you and wish you a happy Parents’ Day!
17. Thank you Mom and Dad for being my wonderful parents. You are always by my side no matter when I am in my best times or in the worst times.
18. Happy Parent’s Day to my beloved parents! On this special day, I’d love to say thank you for bringing me this life. You are the ones who always neglect my mistakes and support me in whatever I do. Love you forever!
Meaningful Parents’ Day quotes and wishes
19. Mom and Dad, I understand that both of you have made every effort to be the pillars of the family since we were born. Happy Parents’ Day to you! We wish you two remain strong to face any upcoming hardship. May no hurdle or trial ever come to your wonderful bond!
20. Dear our beloved parents! We deeply understand that as the years go by, we grow up and you grow old. And we never have enough time to show you how much we love you! On this Parents’ Day, we wish you have good health and more wonderful years spent with each other and with us!
21. To my Mom and Dad. I know how much time you try to take care of us and bring us the best things in life. But we also understand you get tired. On Parent’s Day, we wish that you spend more time taking care of yourself, relaxing. You always deserve it.
22. I have a heart full of love and respect for you two. You are the important people who make my childhood beautiful and my life awesome. Happy Parents’ Day to my beloved parents!
Meaningful Parents’ Day Gifts
Meaningful Parents’ Day quotes and wishes are important. And it would be much more precious when you can find thoughtful gifts for dad and meaningful gifts for mom on this special occasion. In case you are stuck on finding the best gift for parents, you can refer to these recommendations.
New Mom Needs More Coffee New Mom Mug$16.95
Donald Trump Twitter You’re A Great Dad Mug$16.95
Cat Dad Mug Cat Dad Father’s Day$16.95
A Daughter’s First Friend A Son’s First Love Black Mom Shirt$15.99
Baseball Mom Leopard Funny Softball Mom Shirt$15.99
Best Dog Dad Shirt Best Dog Dad Ever Vintage Dog Paw$15.99
Parents’ Day is the perfect occasion for you to make effort to do something special to honor your parents’ work and sacrifices. We really hope that those meaningful Parents’ Day quotes and wishes will help you do that perfectly! Wish you and your family have a memorable Parents’ Day.