Thanksgiving is the perfect time for us to show our appreciation to our significant ones and talk about everything in life we’re grateful for, particularly the things that usually go unsaid.
So, this Thanksgiving, let your friends, family as well as your neighbors, coworkers, or clients know you’re still thinking of them and you’re grateful for their presence in your life.
Here, we’ve put together funny Thanksgiving text messages that will help you show your gratitude to your loved ones.
Cool Thanksgiving Gift Ideas For Everyone
Let Thanks And Giving Be More Than Just A Season Shirt$15.99
Teacherlife Shirt Thankful For My Little Turkeys$15.99
Teacherlife Shirt Blessed & Thankful For My Turkeys$15.99
Rex Dinosaur Shirt Rawr Turkey I Try To Be Good Take After Grandma$15.99
Rex Dinosaur Shirt Rawr Turkey Happy Thanksgiving$15.99
Thanksgiving Owl Shirt Owl And Thanksgiving Party$15.99
Funny Thanksgiving Text Messages for Family
Thanksgiving is a great opportunity for your family members to gather. Let your significant ones know how much you care about them with a happy message. These funny Thanksgiving text messages are the perfect start to your holiday season.
Mix the funny Thanksgiving text messages below or customize them with your own wishes to share around the table, in a greeting card, or in your Thanksgiving party invitations.
In case you can’t join Thanksgiving with them, send them funny Thanksgiving text messages to let them know how much they matter to you.
1. This Turkey Day, we wish you a home full of food, great business, and lots of cheer to go around.
2. Among all the greatest things in this world, I’m thankful to be a part of such a supportive, wonderful, and loving family!
3. Sending you the best wishes from our home to yours for fantastic Thanksgiving. May this holiday be a great reminder of the most significant things in life.
4. November is the perfect time to be grateful, a time to remember and to welcome those who enrich our lives. I’m grateful for many things, but I’m most grateful for you.
5. Thanksgiving offers us a great time to think of those wonderful people around us. Thank you for being such a wonderful part of my life.
6. Happy Thanksgiving! Sending the best wishes to you, and wishing you a holiday season full of peace, gratitude, and plenty.
7. Thank you Mom and Dad for providing me food, shelter, and unconditional love. I want you to know that I’m thankful to have you as a parent in my life.
8. Thank you Mom for always making delicious meals throughout the years! Thanksgiving wouldn’t be perfect without your special dishes.
9. A genuine thanks to you on this holiday, for being my example, my teacher, and my father. Happy Thanksgiving Dad!
10. Roses are red, violets are blue, Happy Thanksgiving from the bottom of my heart to my loving parents.
Thanksgiving Messages for Friends
How long have you told your close friends how much you appreciated them? Thanksgiving marks the perfect time to let your friend know that how much they mean to you. Sending messages of gratitude to your best friends to express warm Thanksgiving blessings. Your buddies are sure to cherish and value your thoughts with these funny Thanksgiving text messages.
11. While I’m thankful for all the things in my life, I want you to know that you’re one of them. I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!
12. As the Autumn season chills the air and fills our homes with the aroma of pumpkin spice, I want you to know how thankful I am to have you in my life.
13. You’re my special hero. All my life, you’ve taught me many precious lessons in life. I hope you enjoy a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving.
14. Happy Thanksgiving, my best friend. Thank you for always being there to share so many great memories.
15. I’m thankful for so a lot of things, but you’re at the top of my list. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I’m looking forward to another year full of great memories with you.
16. I want you to know that having you as a close friend has made my life more meaningful. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
17. May the best things of life be yours in abundance not only on this holiday but also throughout the coming years.
18. May you enjoy an abundant Thanksgiving, a happy holiday season, and a healthful, Happy New Year.
19. There’s nothing greater than having a friend who stands by you in both happy times and the rough ones. This Turkey Day, you’re my guest of honor.
20. On this Thanksgiving, thanks for all the love, kindness, and support you have brought me throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving, my best friend!
Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Coworkers
Coworkers play an important role in helping our successes and making our lives easier, so don’t forget to wish those you work with a happy holiday. Take these funny Thanksgiving text messages for colleagues to express your gratitude and sincere appreciation.
21. I’m grateful for all that you do. Working with you has always been enjoyable and exciting! Happy Thanksgiving!
22. I’m so happy to work with wonderful people like you. Have a great Thanksgiving!
23. I’m truly glad to have the opportunity to work with those who have the expertise and broad understanding. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience with me throughout this year. Happy Thanksgiving.
24. Every morning, I’m so thankful for your positive energy and gentle guidance. I hope you have a joyful Thanksgiving!
25. I truly appreciate the way you encourage and keep me going. You’ve been a precious present to work with. I wish you a happy and relaxing Thanksgiving!
26. Thanks for all that you’ve done and given. Send our warmest and best wishes to you and your family this holiday season. Enjoy Thanksgiving to the fullest!
27. I couldn’t be more grateful to have an inspirational teammate like you. Wish you a restful holiday.
28. It’s always great to work with positive colleagues like you. Working with you was a fantastic learning experience for me. Happy Thanksgiving.
29. I don’t know how I can show enough gratitude and appreciation to a coworker who has offered me so much knowledge and motivation. Thanks for being such a wonderful inspiration.
30. On Turkey Day, I want to express my thankfulness to you. working with you has always been fun and inspiring! I appreciate your insight, patience, and sense of humor. Thanks for your support.
Thanksgiving Messages from The Bible
Thanksgiving is a great time to express our gratitude for our significant ones. Being surrounded by family and friends can bring so much happiness to you this holiday, but a quiet moment with scripture can be a reminder of your call to be a blessing to others. The Bible is full of verses about appreciation that can inspire you to have Thanksgiving in your heart all year, not just on Turkey Day.
31. “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.” Colossians 3:15
32. “Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.” Colossians 4:2
33. “I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Corinthians 1:4
34. The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26
35. “Surely he says this for us, doesn’t he? Yes, this was written for us, because when farmers plow and thresh, they should be able to do so in the hope of sharing in the harvest.” 1 Corinthians 9:10
36. “You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.” 2 Corinthians 9:11
37. “For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.” 1 Timothy 4:4-5
A word from Tshirt at Low Price
This Thanksgiving, express your thankfulness to anyone on your list with these funny Thanksgiving text messages. Which funny Thanksgiving text messages do you impress most? These happy Thanksgiving messages will help you count your blessings this season. We’ve also got many inspirational Thanksgiving quotes and best wishes for clients this holiday season. Check out our Thanksgiving Guide to get more ideas.