When it comes to Thanksgiving, you may think of many delicious Thanksgiving foods and desserts. Asides from turkey, pumpkin spice, or sweet treats, there are plenty of elements to concentrate on this holiday season. Thanksgiving is about saying thanks to your family, friends, coworkers, employees, and many good things in your life.
If you’re not sure how to express your love and appreciation to your loved ones, have a look at these best Thanksgiving messages and famous Thanksgiving quotations. These funny Thanksgiving quotations are one of the best ways to show them how much they mean to you. Consider writing one of these famous Thanksgiving quotations in a card or including them into your Thanksgiving centerpieces to add a little extra gratitude to your meal.
Great Thanksgiving Gift Ideas
WKRP Turkey Drop Shirt As God Is My Witness Thanksgiving Shirt$15.99
Turkey Nurse Shirt Stethoscope Happy Thanksgiving$15.99
Teacherlife Shirt Thankful For My Little Turkeys$15.99
Thanksgiving Teacher Shirt I Teach The Cutest Little Turkey$15.99
Rex Dinosaur Shirt Rawr Turkey Happy Thanksgiving$15.99
Thanksgiving Owl Shirt Owl And Thanksgiving Party$15.99
Famous Thanksgiving Quotations
Now, take a look at these famous Thanksgiving quotations.
1. “Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.” -Lionel Hampton
2. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” — Voltaire
3. “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.”- Nigel Hamilton
4. “Wear gratitude like a cloak, and it will feed every corner of your life.”- Rumi
5. “Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” -William Arthur Ward
6. “God gave you the gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you?” – William A. Ward
7. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey
8. “I am grateful for what I am and have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.” -Henry David Thoreau
9. “If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” -W. Clement Stone
10. “Toasted, roasted, baked and done! Hope your Thanksgiving is loads of fun.” -Anonymous
11. “The turkey. The sweet potatoes. The stuffing. The pumpkin pie. Is there anything else we all can agree so vehemently about? I don’t think so.”- Nora Ephron
12. “Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.”- Catherine Pulsifer
13. “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.” -Melody Beattie
14. “Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.”- Margaret Cousins
15. “This Thanksgiving I hope you’re able to avoid the tragedy of the different foods on your plate touching one another.” – Anonymous
16. “The Thanksgiving tradition is, we overeat. ‘Hey, how about at Thanksgiving we just eat a lot?’ ‘But we do that every day!’ ‘Oh. What if we eat a lot with people that annoy us then?’” -Jim Gaffigan
17. “I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.” -Erma Bombeck
18. “Vegetables are a must on Thanksgiving. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie.” – Jim Davis
19. “Last Thanksgiving I shot my own turkey. It was fun. That shotgun going, BLAM! Everybody at the supermarket just staring. Why track them when I know where they are?” -Kenny Rogerson
19. “Drink and be thankful to the host! What seems insignificant when you have it, is important when you need it.”- Franz Grillparzer
20. “What I love about Thanksgiving is that it’s purely about getting together with friends or family and enjoying food. It’s really for everybody, and it doesn’t matter where you’re from.”- Daniel Humm
21. “You can tell you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out.” -Jay Leno
22. “I give thanks to my Creator for this wonderful life where each of us has the opportunity to learn lessons we could not fully comprehend by any other means.” -Joseph B. Wirthlin
23. “No one has ever become poor by giving.”- Anne Frank
24. “We must find the time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”- John F. Kennedy
25. “Thanksgiving is a joyous invitation to shower the world with love and gratitude.”- Amy Leigh Mercree
26. “Forever on Thanksgiving the heart will find the pathway home.”- Wilbur D. Nesbit
27. “The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.”- James E. Faust
28. “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.”- “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.”
29. “I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family.”- Marcus Samuelsson
30. “Thanksgiving day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.”- E.P. Powell
31. “Thanksgiving comes to us out of the prehistoric dimness, universal to all ages and all faiths. At whatever straws we must grasp, there is always a time for gratitude and new beginnings.”- J. Robert Moskin
32. “We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction.”- H.A. Ironside
33. “I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot have than to have things I am not able to appreciate.”- Elbert Hubbard
34. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”- John F. Kennedy
35. “Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.”- Theodore Roosevelt
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes For Everyone
What’s better than speaking for all things that you’re thankful for? The happy Thanksgiving messages will not only express your gratitude but also make your recipients smile. If you’re not sure what to say to your card recipient, these happy Thanksgiving messages may help. Incorporate famous Thanksgiving quotations and Thanksgiving messages to impress your significant ones.
- Hope that you’re surrounded with the love of your loved ones this holiday season. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- I’m really thankful for having you in my life on this special day.
- Best wishes from across the miles from our house to yours. May your home be filled with laughter and joy!
- Wish you a very happy and joyous Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a day full of joy, surrounded by the ones you love and the ones you cherish with tables full of yummy food! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- I am deeply grateful for being surrounded by some wonderful people like you throughout the year. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving Day!
- I’m grateful for Thanksgiving Day because it’s the perfect opportunity for me to show my gratitude to you guys. I’m lucky to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving 2021!
- We may not always be close to each other, but our hearts are always close, whether it be a new year or Thanksgiving. Sending warm wishes, love, and hugs to you!
- Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours! We are thankful and happy to be able to commemorate this great occasion amidst you all!
- Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! May you enjoy this fantastic holiday season and have much fun in the whole year.
A word from Tshirt at Low Price
Thanksgiving is a special occasion, so roast a turkey, invite your dearest ones, and cherish the great time you have. Don’t forget to be thankful for their presence in your life with famous Thanksgiving quotations or happy Thanksgiving messages. Don’t hesitate to show your appreciation for the things and people who make our lives better. Which famous Thanksgiving quotations do you like most?
Have a memorable Thanksgiving with family and friends. Wishing you and your family a Thanksgiving full of peace, love, and laughter. Have a safe holiday.