Unlike other holidays that often focus a lot on giving gifts, Thanksgiving is more about family and friends. It is also a great opportunity for you to share your gratitude to your grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters or anyone you want to say thanks to. And if you’re looking for a way to spread some gratitude around, sending Thanksgiving cards is a great way to do it. So, if you’re ready to write happy Thanksgiving texting, we’re ready to give you some suggestions and examples.
Happy Thanksgiving Message for Everyone
Now, no more wasting time, let’s get to the point. Whether you’re away from home due to social distancing in 2021 or are gathering together, here’s a list of some general happy Thanksgiving texting you can refer to send to almost anyone.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day! Wish you have a great time with family and friends.
- Thanksgiving Day is all about joining friends and family at the dinner table. Wish you have the best time!
- Thank you for all the fun times we spent together, thank you for the wonderful evening and dinner. Happy Thanksgiving.
- This Thanksgiving Day, I wish you all the happiness and success. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Years passed, sadness turned into happiness, broken relationships merged into one. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Toast to the host! Thank you for making this year as memorable as the years past, hope to have a great year ahead with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- We are so grateful to you and your family! Sending you peace and warmth during this wonderful time.
- We all have so much to be grateful for! Sending you and your family a harvest of blessings this Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving! I know this year has been tough, but I see your strength and wish you all the best this Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the day with your loved ones and end it with a wonderful dinner.
Thanksgiving Message To Friends And Family
So, celebrate Thanksgiving Day by showing your gratitude to your loved ones with a cute and meaningful happy Thanksgiving texting. Imagine how delighted your loved ones would be to see you publicly declare your love and care for them. If you’re looking for the Thanksgiving Message to friends and family, we’ve got you covered!
- So many times, I forgot to thank you for supporting me. On this Thanksgiving day, I want to tell you how special I feel when you’re on my side. I thank you for all your help, support and advice. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day, to those close to my heart. I take this day to thank all of you for the love and support I have received throughout the year.
- Thank you for being called family – this and every year! Happy Thanksgiving.
- I am so grateful to have you in my life, this and every year! Send my love!
- Your family is a real blessing in my life. Thank you my lucky stars for this season, all of you are healthy and strong. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thinking of you this Thanksgiving season and wishing you peace and love.
- May you receive all the best of life, may you achieve all your desires as long as you love and not just this Thanksgiving Day.
- I feel lucky to have you in my life! The inspiration I got from you made me feel so
- special. You are and you will always be my role model as long as there is life on earth. Happy Thanksgiving!
- “Thank you so much for being by my side and supporting me all this time. Without you my life wouldn’t be complete. Love”
Happy Thanksgiving Texting For Colleagues
Thanksgiving doesn’t just send gratitude to your family, you can also wish your colleagues a happy Thanksgiving. If you’re stuck on how to phrase happy Thanksgiving texting for colleagues, you can refer to some of our suggestions below:
- This Thanksgiving, you can give thanks for every precious blessing you have. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Take this opportunity to formally thank you for the pleasure to work with. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for always supporting me and being with me all the time. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I couldn’t ask for a better work friend, thanks for everything and Happy Thanksgiving.
- Thank you for always making the workplace friendly and fun. Enjoy this Thanksgiving with a big smile.
- Heaven is happy for you because you are a wonderful person and a colleague. May God bless you with all the blessings in the world. Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving!
- The definition of Monday Blue doesn’t exist in my dictionary because I already have you as my colleague. I can never say enough thanks for what you did for me. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May you enjoy the warmth of your family this season and a bountiful harvest! Happy Thanksgiving!
- May all the good things in life be yours, not just at Thanksgiving but throughout the year to come.
- Thank you dear colleagues for your unconditional support and warm welcome. Happy Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Message to Clients
This Thanksgiving, reach out to your loyal customers and let them know you appreciate their business and are thinking about them. Include these messages with a meaningful Thanksgiving gift for your clients and they will surely be impressed with you.
- We appreciate your business and wish you a happy Thanksgiving with family, friends, and delicious food.
- Thank you for supporting our small business through this year’s projects. We appreciate your cooperation and wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- We appreciate your business this and every year! Happy Thanksgiving!
- The small team at [your company name] thank you for your cooperation over the years and wish you a delicious Thanksgiving party!
- While we are grateful for all of our customers, you still have a special place on our list. Thank you for being a great customer and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for your business. We are especially grateful during this gratitude season. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you for your business. We are thinking of you throughout this season and hope you have a warm Thanksgiving!
- May your Thanksgiving and all the days ahead be filled with happiness, joy, and prosperity. Thank you for your continued cooperation with us.
- Grateful for your cooperation this year and look forward to continuing to rebuild next year! Happy Thanksgiving!
- May your Thanksgiving be filled with family and gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving!
Today, Thanksgiving is not only an occasion for people to thank God, but also an occasion for people to express gratitude to each other, family members, friends, and colleagues who have been by our side during the most difficult times. Don’t hesitate to express your sincere heart to everyone, express it with the happy Thanksgiving texting that we have compiled above. You can also combine happy Thanksgiving texting with your Thanksgiving gift to make it even more perfect.